Webinars are very popular now more than ever. Ever since the pandemic hit us, webinars have gained popularity among people all across the globe. Webinars are basically for conducting virtual seminars, But a lot can happen over a webinar. It is a powerful digital marketing tool and can reap so many benefits for businesses. With the pandemic still looming on our way, working from home and learning from home has become the new normal. And this is why webinars could be a gamechanger for a lot of businesses right now.
A recent statistical data on webinars reflects that about 95% of the marketers believe that webinar is a vital strategy in marketing. It is one of the potential ways for a business to create a loyal customer base for itself. This article breaks down the five significant benefits of utilizing webinars for marketing purposes.
Benefits of Marketing through Webinars:
- Can reach a wider audience: One of the luxuries of using webinars for marketing is a business can communicate with numerous people from several locations at the same time. Unlike physical meetings, geographical reach is not a barrier here, and you get to interact with the attendees. Webinars also provide an opportunity for the participants to engage in conversations with the ones who conduct it. And through webinar registrations, businesses can increase their contact list of clients all over the world. A single webinar can yield in 500-1000 leads for a business. It is a perfect platform to establish a good rapport with the clientele. Thus, it creates a win-win situation for business as well as the targeted audience.
- Potential promotional tool: Studies show that around 58% of marketers consider webinars as an efficient promotional tool.As most businesses prefer to do webinars as a promotional activity, the kind of content an enterprise produces to reach its audience allows them to establish authority in their sector. Both live and recorded webinars serve the purpose very well.
- Boosts search engine ranking: Webinars, in a way, aids the businesses in improving their search engine rankings. Hosting webinars with quality content and video-material captures attention on google, which influences the search engine results.
- Product launches and promotions: A product launch is an exciting event for the company as well as its customers. Unveiling a product through a webinar has many benefits. Live demonstrations to the audience, Enhanced visibility of the new product to the participants, and a Q&A session are potent marketing elements that can happen on a webinar.
- Train employees: Apart from the marketing purposes, another significant benefit of webinars is it is widely useful in training employees in the comfort of their homes. It is a vibrant educational tool. Companies can use webinars as virtual classrooms to provide training to their employees, and it is proven to be effective.
Like webinars, there are a lot of digital tools that can be advantageous to numerous operations in the business. Competitive businesses are the ones who actively learn to harness digital tools for their development. They are the ones who stay afloat in any situation.