One of the essential aspects of running a successful business in the 21st century is the use of digital tools. A myriad of organizational activities and business operations is made hassle-free with the inculcation of digital tools. From project management to marketing, companies employ digital tools to enhance the process. These tools are essential for businesses of all kinds, such as Local/small, medium, and corporates.
This article covers a short introduction about the widely used and most essential digital tools. Different tools serve different purposes. The benefits of each type of digital platforms are as follows:
- Mailchimp: Email is an effective way to communicate with customers. Keeping the consumers updated about new products and services through email newsletters is vital in any business. And if the customer base is high, companies need more than the conventional emailing system to cover their customers every day. Mailchimp is a popular email automation platform that aids businesses in email marketing. Apart from sending bulk emails, it also helps in tracking down the emails and analyzing customer end responses.
- Google Analytics: It is one of the widely used digital platforms by businesses. Google Analytics lets the users analyze the website data, which includes tracking website traffic and activity on their site. It sheds some insight on optimizing and improving the websites. Also, it is a trustworthy platform, as it is a tool designed and offered by Google.
- Hubspot: Hubspot is a top-rated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. Building a good rapport with the clientele is imperative for every business. This platform enables companies to control all their customer relationship activities under one banner. It is a reliable platform for managing inbound marketing, sales, and to generate leads.
- Xero: Xero is an accounting software that is specifically designed for small businesses to simplify their accounting operations. It enables business people to track down and manage the transactions anytime on any device. It is an easily accessible software, user-friendly, easy bookkeeping, and affords additional benefits such as online invoicing, bank reconciliation, Automated super payments, Automated bank feeds, streamlining payrolls, etc.
- Hootsuite: Social media marketing and social media management is a potential promotional activity a company undertakes. Hootsuite offers a reliable platform for businesses to administer and maintain social media activities efficiently. It is the best tool for small enterprises to organize all of their social media handles, schedule posts, track conversations, interact, and to monitor feeds.
- Canva: In recent times, Canva has aided numerous businesses to create and design logos, flyers, brochures, charts, infographics, attractive social media posts, etc. It is a popular web-based online tool that is free to access and easy to operate. It contains numerous templates that are readily available and can recreate them into the images of our needs in no time.
These digital platforms provide the necessary assistance for companies to run their business effectively and efficiently organize a plethora of processes involved in a business operation.